If you're paying more for our services, You're getting more from our services....
Now is not the time to budget $50 or even $100 to get a substandard inspection?
Reason's to hire HyTek Home Inspections:
- Cost: I know what to charge in the Kokomo and surrounding market area. It may not be the cheapest, but operating a successful business has it's associated costs. And like you, I want the best...not the cheapest!!! Several factors come in to determaining an accurate quote, so it's best to call and lets disscuss the details.
- Honesty: I will do my best to diagnose each property and it's associated systems and components. All significant property imperfections observed will be documented. This will help protect or prevent liability issues down the road. Keep in mind, I simply did my job and found the imperfections, I did'nt create them.
- Experience: A large percentage of my knowledge comes from years of actually doing this type of work, not just reading it in a book.
- On Site Inspection: It may take me the normal two to three hours working the onsite home inspection: however, I allot plenty of time between inspections. Over 900 items can be viewed at a 1800 sq. ft. single story property.
- Written Report: All of the days physical work of walking the roof, crawling in the
crawlspace, shooting photos, taking notes, etc. are now compiled into a
written report. My home inspection reports are precise and easy to
- Results: You now have a clearer understanding of the property you're about to purchase. Your confidence in my ability to provide this information is extremely important, for you, and for us.
I take an immense amount of pride in my work.
Call me right now while your on this page and it's still fresh on your mind.
Let's talk about what HyTek Home Inspections can do for you.
HyTek Home Inspections will accept the following types of payments.
- Credit/Debit Card, Cash or Check. Prior to or at the time of the service.
We accept: over the phone or in person.